Monday, December 15, 2008

Some quests and wishes sometimes take too long to be fulfilled and sometimes the wait is forever. I realise the child in me and its this very child who has spoken about so many things that it demands for, of which many were poems and some were just innocent gestures. What cannot be measured cannot be realised completely to put on paper, it can just be felt. Here's few collection of words that rhymed to form a poem.

Di for some reason i m not feelin sleepy...
i understood n learnt abt a gem dat u thot me

its nice to b important , but its important to b nice
dats da edge dat shud b in life

i knw its lil difficult n out of da way...
but its not much when its abt making some1's day

sacrificed in past , a lil more is accepted...
my soul atleast wont let me b rejected

at times a joke n a fool in crowd...
but da feeling so strong i'd always feel proud

i see life as a journey..where u all r my soul-mates...
n v can all relate to each other, when heart's open their gates

as life goes on we change r vision...
change is inevitable..is such a true illusion...

i cried , i laughed , n experienced moments...
n i wait for more..as life becomes prominent

di for some reason i m not feelin sleepy
i understood n learnt abt a gem u thot me...

i m tryin hard to close my eyes...
but da dream is too big to realise...

life is a phenomemon dat i m experiencin...
sometimes nitemare sometimes a sweet dream

at time everythin is so shady n gloomy..dat nothin seems to b rite...
all dat i want to see is out of site

i fear , i get scared , like a timid rabbit....
try hard to brk it..but its a human habbit

then comes a bright light...n da fog is clear...
everythin seems to b so nice..n every1's dear

life again seems to b peepy n nice..
i feel like livin it more dan twice

this cycle will continue until da day
where my eyes will b closed..deep widin da clay..

but da sprits are high...n i'v got wat it takes...
yes LIFE i m ready..lets see who takes away da cake...

even if i win i'l share it wid u...
cos nothin is possible widout u...
- Raghuraj R. Sawant

and the other one..( this one is in marathi)
Tai aaj kiti jhala tari tujhi athvan thambena,
mayene dokyavar firavlela haath aaj janvena,
bahinichya tondun bhau hey aikun dis jhale kiti,

tai kadhi hey harvun jaye hyachi vaat te bhiti.
aso tujhya hya balavar laksha icha aahe ashi,
premane deshil ka doka thevaila tujhya kushit,
bhau athavan kadhto nehmi..
tula kadhi athvin ka me ???
-Raghuraj R. Sawant

The void created to be only filled with tender love..
Time is the most volatile thing,
but it leaves behind stars that fade away and never bling.
time once lost will never come back,
and memories such that you wont forget.
the time spent so far is what I would cherish all life long,
Life is the only oppurtunity to show what we'v got.
And me choosng to show how much i LUV.
Luv is what i need,
and luv is what u can feed me with.
a word of care in despair,
any luvly words that sounds so fair.
Wish me and pray that i dont fall shortanywhere,
cos its just luv that i have to share.
Like ur child just luv me once,
and see you would forget everything and luv me in abundance.
I wish you to hold me , hug me and leave me never,
your little one cries out loud sister, luv you forever....
- Raghuraj R. Sawant

10 comments:

Rohan - Smiles to go before i sleep :-) said...

really nicely written...the love and respect u hav for ur sis is clearly visible...keep it up :)

Madhuri Guram said...

awww such a sentimental peice!
I looovvvee it =)
I wish i had a brother like that who would write me a poem..hehe
seriously awesomne :)
waaaayyy too gooo bhaiya =)

Madhuri Guram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DHARMANG VORA said...

the poet was cool man.. so many things within us. tat we nevea see...absoluetly awesome, man....

Pri Mh@tre said...

Go ahead wid it dude...!!
u possess a real nice way to express...God bless

Ms. Frangipani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Frangipani said...

Loved it. ur first poem is so full of optimism and zest to jus embrace life.
The other two are filled with so much love. u've woven the words really well. Gt tears in ma eyes. Khuupach chaan!!!!

* Winds Of Change * said...

u just left me spellbound..itz just gr8...da wrods and i guess i sumwat haf chnaged my thinking now...thnx for this poem..guess itz a fact afterall that change iz inevitable...thnx rahgu god bless :)

Shruti V Naidu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shruti V Naidu said...

as always you have left me speechless.......
keep posting.
god bless u n good luck....!
have a sparkling n bright future ahead.....!